Panasonic has officially launched its new Toughbook CF-C1 convertible laptop, the world’s lightest tabled PC. Its weight is only 3.2 lbs and it is available with a multi-touch screen and an electronic stylus. This model of Toughbook has been already given the Editor’s Choice Award of “LAPTOP” for durable design, mobility and versatility. The Toughbook CF-C1 has an extremely durable triple hinge design – two hinges for opening the screen, and another hinge for rotating the screen. This laptop comes with accidental damage warranties.
The Panasonic Toughbook C1 has hot-swappable twin batteries which allows You to replace a battery without powering the system down.
Technical specifications of Panasonic Toughbook CF-C1:
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional (downgradable to XP)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-520M Processor (2.4GHz)
- HDD: 250GB shock-mounted hard drive
- RAM: 2048MB DDR3-800 SDRAM, expandable to 6144MB
- 12.1″ widescreen 1280 x 800 WXGA LCD display
- Intel QM57 video card
- Gloved multi-touch and digitizer screen
- 3x USB 2.0 ports
- LAN: Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45
- Wi-fi: Intel 802.11a/b/g/n
- Battery: operating time up to 10 hrs (with two batteries), charging time – 3.5 hrs