I thought it would be fun to run a little giveaway, so I brainstormed ideas for a quick and easy contest that a lot of people could take part in, and here’s what came to my mind. I’ve thought of a number in a range of 1 — 9999, saved it in a text file, made a password-protected .zip archive out of it and uploaded it here.
So, what do you need to do in order to get your $10? Here’s the plan.
1. Tweet about this contest and/or Like it using these magic buttons:
2. Add a comment to this post with a number in the range of 1 — 9999 that you guessed (no, the image you see on the left does NOT contain any clues).
3. (optional) Tell your friends about this contest on your favorite forum / blog etc.
Here are the contest rules:
- The contest is open to everyone.
- The contest will run starting April 20-th till April 30-st, 2012 and the winner will be announced (and the password to a zip file published) on May 1-st.
- The winner will be the first one who posts the exact number that I thought of, or the closest match to it.
- The winner may either choose to get their prize via Paypal or as an Amazon gift card.
- One entry per person only.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s about time to put your guessing hat on. Good luck!Tags: contestfreebies